Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hateback: Hating On Emo Haters

Joe hates Juliet from New Jersey
I hate people who identify emo as a legitimate type of music, those who will defend its whiny lyrics and weak power (like home office) chords. I hate people who classify bands such as Sunny Day Real Estate as talented musicians. Well, to be honest thats all I've got. I started out thinking how hilariously witty my "I hate" response was going to be but, that, um, sorta' fell apart. Hey the title wasn’t bad though eh?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google,
and found that it is really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels.
I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited
from your writing. Cheers!

my web-site kortingscode wehkamp

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home