Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hate For Mega-Nerds

Anonymous hates
I hate that guy at the Electronic store that has to tell me about his whole freakin WoW character. I just want to buy my pre-used 5 dollar game so I can kill a few hours of time before giving up and getting drunk. I don't give a rats ass how you found the Level 64 exp#44 sword. SHUT UP!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

want a free wholesale electronic supply.

follow the following link!
wholesale electronic supply

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGOSH!!

u should be shot. ^_^

i'm a 16 y/o girl. perfectly normal and social.

and i STILL LOVE WOW.

u should too. =P

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home