Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hate For Male Beauty

Jeremy C. from Washington State University really hates
I really hate "Guy who jogs around campus with his shirt off". I realize you're better looking than me and have an awesome body. Ok, it is fine you get way more sex than me, but the last thing I need when I wake up on Wednesday with a hangover and an orange tint to my lips becaues I went on a drunken eating binge and finished an entire bag of Cheetos is to see your "better than ass" jogging right in front of me. I swear to God if you keep it up the next time you come jogging by me in your addidas shorts and bronzed body you're getting a branch in the back of your head. Watch out asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home