Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hate For Almost Family

Matt H. from Wesley College hates
I hate my girlfriend's annoying, slutty, pathetic excuse for a human being sister. She is a stuck-up, phys co-pathetic, mentally challenged bitch. OH your 21, wanna buy me beer? OK. I get me beer but where the fuck is my change bitch. You say its "Only five dollars." That's my 5 dollars bitch. I bought your fat ass a forty too, what more do you want you stingy Jew. I had to drive you here because your stupid ass can't fucking operate a car, and when you do it always seems to end up with horrific results.Two totaled cars since I have been dating your sister (1 year). You are a total waste of oxygen and the way I see it is your taking precious seconds off my life.Something must be done. Hopefully while your fat ass is in the ocean, poachers mistake you for a whale and use you for target practice. Then you go out and leave your fuckin crying, spoiled rotten, worthless child behind (who is going to need some serious treatment around 6 or 7) for my girlfriend and I to watch.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate my fucking sister called avery. i wish i could fucking kill her

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

phys co-pathetic? In what world does that make even the slightest bit of sense. I'm actually angry at myself for reading it. Had I know this asshole didn't know how to spell "psychopathic" (which, in and of itself, is not a particularly funny insult) I would have done something more valuable with my time, like rubbing one out for the 3rd time today, instead of reading this bullshit. You hate your girlfriend's "phys co-pathetic" sister? I hate you, retard.

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow there are a lot of spelling and grammar errors in here. What fuckface wrote this? Go back to elementary school and learn English you fucking idiot fuck. Or do the world a favor and just kill yourself. Seriously. You don't deserve to live.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Lisa Derr said...

Wow so much high tension in this room. I need to rant about my new brother in law's girlfriend. This girl was my friend. I hired her as my photographer for my wedding. Anyways, After my wedding she hits it off with my husband's brother. At that time I was super excited about. Anyways, she sleeps with my brother in law the first night after meeting him. Plus she does it while in my in laws house. Oh no bitch you just didn't disrespect my family you tucked trailer trash slug. So, I sent this cunt a text message explaining the lack of disrespect that she showed being in my in law's home. I also told her that it showed embarrassment to myself. I also told her that I didn't want her as a friend. She refused to give me my wedding photos after we played her $500 to do a job. I hate her more than death. It's a shame that I live 6 minutes away from this low life piece of shot. Now her and my brother in law live together after 4 months of knowing each other. Now she is almost family. Gosh I wish she would drop dead and get raped by a gang member. She is a piece of sh$t. I finally did get my wedding photos.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home