Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hate for the Needy

Kim R. from University of Washington

I generally hate people who try to beg shit from me. Homeless people I can deal with because I just give them my Canadian change, but the ones that piss me off the most and annoy me to no end are these random assholes that walk up to me at the bus stop while I am smoking a cigarette and they ask me, "Do you have an extra cigarette that I can bum from you?" LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! Look, I actually make a conscious effort to make sure that I have enough cigarettes to last me for the day. If I am down to my last few smokes, I actually go to the store and buy a pack or a carton with my own money which is a bitch because Washington state has some of the highest cigarette taxes in the country, and a carton of American Spirits can cost more than $60. Because I am actually clairvoyant enough to buy cigarettes when I am about to run out, I have to deal with these mooching retards three or four times per day who, despite being in college, do not have enough brain power to leave the house with enough smokes or to at least ration their supply until they can buy more. Sometimes they think that they are being more considerate by offering me $0.25 for a smoke. That's when I tell them that I also charge a $0.25 "you're annoying the shit out of me you mooching douchbag " tax. In my opinion, these jerks are only one step above smelly homeless people who beg for change. Buy your own cigarettes you pricks, and leave me alone!

5 Comments:

Blogger cappuccinofetus said...

if youn shut you ear to the cry of the poor you yourself will cry and not be heard

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks, confucius.

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.adquity.com

Classifieds for our community. Buy, sell, trade, date, events... post anything. Adquity Classifieds.

http://www.adquity.com

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

What is it with girls fighting?

BigMike


gross-videos.com

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.adquity.com

Classifieds for our community. Buy, sell, trade, date, events... post anything. Adquity Classifieds.

http://www.adquity.com

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home