Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Hate For Sexiness

Dan L. from University Albany

I'm sure I don't stand alone when I say how much I hate the complete homosexuals who feel the need to post 1 or more pictures of themselves shirt free on facebook. Granted facebook is a complete waste of time and nothing more than legal internet stalking of some hot freshman girls that you can "poke"(not saying I am not a member), I stil feel you have a responsibility to not be a complete douche bag. Is it a complete necessity to show the entire student population on your campus that you go to the gym 6 times a week to "get cut". One of the few (and by few I mean few only relating to this subject) other things that annoys me worse than that picture of you at the beach sans your shirt, is the one of you in your dorm room with your camera on a 10 second timer flexing. Everybody knows that you would have no friends, except maybe ones as gay as you, that would take a picture of you flexing and not think you were a complete tool. So CONGRADULATIONS you are muscular and the entire facebook community knows and probably respects you alot less for blatantly showing them, granted you could maybe kick my ass that does not change the fact that you think you are cool because you have muscles and feel the need to show the world via facebook and/or your overly tight AX shirt that you wear to the crappy bars around your college.

If flexing and being jacked is wrong, then I'm about as right as it gets.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

learn how to spell congraTulations.

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I luv it wen people cant spel

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, spelling is for pussies and gays. And if they are gay, then i doubt they can beat you up.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you get off your dumb lazy ass and go work out if it bothers you so much?

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home