Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hate For The Rude

Kristen J. from the Working World

As a former Upstate New Yorker living in DC, the one thing that bugs me more than the horrific traffic is the people that stand ON MY ASS waiting in line to pay at a store. Maybe it's a Yankee thing, but it seems to me that if that runny-nosed child in your arms is touching my scarf with his germy ass hands, you need to back. the. fuck. up. Don't you know how fucking rude this is? I HATE YOU!!

The only reason people stand so far apart in New York is because everyone is thinking the same thing: "Is this person going to rape me, kill me or rob me?"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it funny that you think DC is this strange place that is so southern and different from the cities of the "north". I can assure you, most of the people from DC would laugh in your face if you referred to yourself as a "yankee" as if you were so much more "northern" than they are. Most of the people that live there probably lived in upstate NY at some point in their lives anyway, and i can ASSURE you that none of them consider themselves southern in ANY way.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then hurry up dumb ass

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home