Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hate For The Rude

Mauricio C. from the Working World

I used to love to go to the movies, not any more though. I grew more and more agitated of the assclowns who go to the movies and talk on the fucking phone half the movie. You godless bastards answer the phone and say "yeah, I watching a movie, what you doin'?" you cock smoking weasels, I want to take that stupid 3 dollar phone and stick it up your peehole, sideways. But the first warning that one of these shit stains are gonna start is when you hear that "popular song" that sounds bad as a ring tone and has been played out on the radio. And you go “SHIT, it begins” One of the reasons I don’t go to the movies that often, I just want to get up, go up to the cum belcher and take his cell phone and beat them to a coma with it. There should be an attendant with a paintball gun walking around and when one of these assholes starts yappin, the attendant will cap them right in the mouth. You are the reason I prefer to wait until it comes out on DVD. I fucking hate you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Maybe Prozac would be helpful for you.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home