Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Hate For The Healthy

Dan from Michigan State

I hate all the Non-Smoking Nazis in this country. I’m okay with bans on smoking in public buildings and such; I can go outside, no big deal. But then you assholes come out of the building and bitch at me because I’m smoking near where you want to walk. Don’t come at me with your idiot complaints and remarks. Next time you come up to me and tell me “That really smells great, thanks a lot.”, and then look at me like I’m the scum of the earth for fouling up your air, I’m just going to say “You’re welcome.”, and then blow a big puff of smoke right in your ugly, self-righteous face. Are you honestly complaining about having to deal with a mildly offensive odor for a brief period of time, or do you somehow believe that the tiny amount of smoke you inhale as you pass by is going to kill you? I know smoking causes cancer and all, but the amount of smoke you manage to inhale before the wind blows the rest away will, in your entire lifetime, add up to like two cigarettes, at most. And if you don’t want to deal with second hand smoke in a restaurant or bar, then you choose a non-smoking venue, you don’t have to make it so every bar and restaurant is non-smoking by law; I like a cigarette with my beer damn it! Why the bloody fuck should non-smokers get every bar in town? And don’t walk up to me on the street and tell me how unhealthy it is. I have that information already, and if it didn’t keep me from buying my first pack, how the hell do you think it's going make me stop. I like my deadly carcinogens, thank you, and I’ll quit when I fucking feel like it.

True Fact #1: Nicotine is more addictive than heroin.
True Fact #2: The Truth.com goons are possibily the most annoying people on the Earth.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the other day, i was asked by some guy to stop smoking while he's around AT A BUS STOP... OUTDOORS! i inquired why, and he responded with, "other people are trying to breathe." i was the only person at this bus stop before this asshole showed up. what right does he have to tell me what to do? i deliberately chose to stand out there in the cold rather than inside a nearby coffee shop to wait for the bus so i could quietly enjoy my cancer stick in peace, without inflicting any public harm.
what an asshole.
people as unaccepting as that deserve cancer more than any smoker.
anyway, long story short, i was nearly finished with my cigarette by the time he arrived, so i decided not to make the situation any more hostile than it already was.
im such a pussy.

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Mike Kirk said...

I agree, i dont smoke cigarettes and i never have and probably never will. I haven't even taken a puff off a cigarette, but i still dont care if people smoke. It's not that big of deal, i come home from bars and my clothes smell like smoke, whatever, they should be washed or at least febreezed anyways, so whats the big deal. I can relate though because i smoke alot(weed) in my rez room and i have to deal with people saying that it stinks or that the smoke is bad for them. One thing, the total amount i smoke i exhale out of my lungs spread into a entire half of the floor is going to be bad for you and i have to deal with you stinking up the hall with your friggen candles and perfumes so shut the hell up. And not being able to smoke in bus stops is ridiculous, it should be first person there gets to choose. If they(non smokers) dont like it, they can stand out in cold and feel what it is like to be a smoker.(I don't know what its like to be a smoker because im not a bitch and dont complain about people smoking in the bus stops.) If that was the rule then im sure people would stick with the smoke instead of the cold.

7:47 PM  
Blogger octobersgirl91 said...

I partially agree with you. i think that smoking should not be allowed in restaurants, because kids can be in there, but who gives a fuck in a bar? they are going there to damage their liver. so you can do something you want to. and outside, i cant even believe people would tell you to stop! that is ridiculous! you have to smoke somewhere! and there is a lot of air outside

9:44 PM  
Blogger gohomebeaners said...

start chewing and spit on them hahaha fucking liberals

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home