Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Hate For Future Sister-In-Laws

Porcia from What Sounds Like Hell

I hate my boyfriend's sister. She is the epitome of what is wrong with this country today. This manipulative, self-serving, backstabbing, fat pothead whore has the audacity to think she's smarter than me. The bitch never finished the 5th grade!!!! She quit her job at the gas station and moved in with her mother because it was 'too stressful.' All this so that she could stay at home, smoke blunts and eat fried food all day, while nagging her cokehead baby's daddy and paying little to no attention to her 3 year old daughter, who should be in daycare somewhere. So lazy is this creature, that she turned down welfare assistance because they were going to make her get her GED!!! What the fuck!? To all fat, lazy whores who continue to push me into a higher tax bracket with their non-working asses, yet still think they're smarter than me because I have to work a job everyday and they don't....I HATE YOU!!!

Wow, I actually have nothing to say...she sounds lovely.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to that!

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Mike Kirk said...

Wowo, i agree that this person sounds like a bitch, but i hate how you put smoking weed in a negative way. Theres nothing wrong with smoking blunts, as long as you can maintain a normal life

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i gald i never see her

4:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could blame smoking pot and fried foods for my dear sisters-in-law. One called my husband on his birthday crying and saying she wanted to end it all. When he took her at her word and forced her to be evaluated she told the therapist she was just trying to push his buttons. She has also accused us of trying to "steal her house", a delapidated filth hole that would be condemned if anyone in a position to do so were to enter it. The other went from being a fairly together single 50 year old woman to marrying a an unemployed alcoholic with no drivers license and an IQ they would have put in the "moron" range in the late 19th century. She has since given up a job of 20 years, sold her house one step ahead of foreclosure, been evicted from a trailer with a no cats policy for moving 4 of them in and is now mooching off her mother in law. She mooched off us for 6 weeks in one of our rental houses and as of last night had threatened the house, my husband and myself. We filed a report because I figure since she has now lived out her weird white trash/Jerry Springer guest fantasy she may move on to the one highlighted on Court TV. I fear these crazy bitches like I fear entering a city with a plague outbreak or drunk guys playing with guns. Oh yeah, live next door to one and the rental is in the backyard. We are planning a move far, far away.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home