Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Justin from University of North Dakota

Excuse me Weedy McStonerson? Yes you, I fuckin hate you man. I understand that "The Family Guy" is an ever increasingly entertaining show, but good lord how many episodes can you possibly watch in a day. Seriously man, have you ever been to class? Stayed out later than 12? Read anything other "High Times"? There is so much more to the world that you are depriving youself of, and all it takes is a trip outside of your residence hall, and I dont mean to go get a pizza from the convienence store. Seriously man you spend all day in your room and all you ever talk about is marijuana, and to tell you the truth, its fucking driving me crazy. Don't get me wrong, I like to smoke weed just as much as the next guy, but I promise you I will never go on 20 minute lectures about Maui Wowie, String Cheese Incident, or X-Box 360. Your the lamest kid I have ever met and I would like to rip your pony tail out of your skull. Good luck with your next fooseball match.

But dude, have you ever like wathed it? I mean, like really watched it?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha u make me laugh....right on

4:55 AM  
Blogger ixNaWIop said...

Hey, you have a great blog, check out mine when you get a chance , its about related stuff

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home