Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hate for the Travel Impaired

Lorraine from George Brown

People who dont know how to ride the bus. I HATE FUCKERS WHO COME ON THE BUS AND STAND RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE BACK DOORS. YOUR STOP ISNT NEXT ASSHOLE GET OUT OF THE WAY. AND ARE YOU BLIND THERES A MILLION SEATS RIGHT BEHIND, CANT U JUST SIT UR UGLY ASS DOWN. THEN WHEN SOMEONE WANTS TO GET OFF THE ASSHOLES MOVES AN INCH, LIKE THATS GONNA HELP "THANKS FUCKBAG NOW I CAN GET BY!" IM NOT MARYKATE OSLEN DICKHOLE, MOVE!! HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO STAND TO THE FUCKING SIDE OR SIDE UR FAT ASS DOWN??? I HATE YOU

I'd change this entry to NOT all caps, but I feel that would take away from the delicious anger here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home