Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hate for Sadness

Jessica B.

I HATE those damn Emo kids! You know, those sappy anorexic-looking kids with the thick, black greasy hair, the thick black glasses, and those huge fucking scarves. They chastise anyone who wears anything but the color black and then they cry after a long shift at Hot Topic while listening to the sweet tunes of My Chemical Romance. They then write about how much they hate their parents on their MySpace blog. "I can't wait to get out of this dark hell I've been living in and go to the Vans Warped Tour." Give me an f'ing break! They are trying so hard to be non-conformists, yet they all look and act EXACTLY alike. Amazing. And to any Emo kid who may read this, I'm not writing this simply because I am ignorant what a black abyss your life is, but because I think you are completely unoriginal, self-involved, and obnoxious. Oh yeah...and I hate you.

Hey, your Dad has two mortgages on that dark hell and has to pull over time on the weekends for it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who in the fuck's name of the earth call their band sunny day real estate.That's freaking gay and emos suck the music and the people fuckface.ALL THEY DO IS WHINE."Im so poor" if your so poor how can you afford that 80 dollar belt studded belt with matching pumps?Man get some pants your size!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home