Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hate for Pomposity

Blair from GA Tech

I hate the jackass guys here at Tech who think they are better and smarter than everyone else. Sure….all your life you have been told you’re a genius. So have I! The difference is, I’m not an arrogant asshole that talks down to everyone. Get over yourself! Find a good personality and stop acting like a dick. You are NOT all that. We all know that you spend countless hours playing video games because you have no friends. You aren’t better than me. In fact I’m probably better than you and smarter than you. I just choose to have social skills.

The cure to this ailment is to go to an online university. I hear U of Pheonix has some amazing iDegrees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home