Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Hate for Idiots

Amanda Z from University of New Hampshire

I think a new rule should be that anyone who asks a question during any class, for any reason, other than "Professor, is it alright if I roll a joint while you put useless practice exercises on the board for these other fucking monkeys to dick around with until they realize they're too retarded to spell the word 'failure'?" should be killed in the least humane way possible. Period. If you don't understand what a teacher is talking about, then you're not gonna... no matter how many times you raise your idiot arm and say in your idiot voice "well, I see your point, but- " No. No 'but-'s. You don't understand. You're not going to. I don't care if your slutty girlfriends think you're being profound (cause 18 year old journalism majors from NH have obviously had enough life experience to be melancholy and philosophical...right?...I mean its not like they go online and Google 'Nietzsche' enough times to quote arbitrary irrelevant passages during normal conversation and try to pass them off as their own...right?) Just shut up. Stop it. If you don't get it, just go back to putting 'deep' lyrics in your AIM profile and hoping that if you leave constant away messages about how 'crunk' you're getting I wont notice that you're a fucking idiot. The death penalty should be applied to any student who speaks during class...this also includes any/all comments beginning with "well the way I see it - " I don't care how you see it. Coincidentally, no one does except the parents who raised you to believe that hard work and excessive use of Highlighters is any kind of substitute for lack of genuine intelligence. Let me simplify it for you, folks, if you don't have the intellectual capacity necessary to process basic college level English, math, science, and language information without interrupting my naps during class with your incessant whining and demands for further explanation, pack up your shit and blow the next redneck in a pickup truck to drive you back down to whatever South-of-Massachusetts, cousin-fucking state you came out of. Christ all-fucking Mighty.

Whoa, whoa, whoa missy, I'm from Connecticut which is south of Massachusetts an' I don like the way you talkin' 'bout mah state, ya hear. Now git!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

This article was way to long and pointless. Which proves my theory, women should stay at home and raise children. Seriously, this girl makes about as much sense as my gay autistic brother.

7:52 AM  
Anonymous chris said...

actually my thoughts coincide with this post, if you don't understand it to begin with, what the hell makes you think hearing it over again will change your brain's ability to comprehend

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely, 100% RIGHT ON. the only in-class comments that are worse than your "well, the way I see it..." are those that begin with "well, what would happen if (insert ridiculous, manufactured scenario designed specifically to be unanswerable by professor)...". Shut the fuck up, put your hand down, and TRY to absorb some information. Maybe if you weren't expending so much mental energy trying to think of a question, ("I'm sure he'll never be able to answer this one! Yay me!"), you might just learn something.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home