Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Hate for the Higher-Ups

Jennifer W.

I fucking hate bosses that chastise you because of things that they haven't gotten clear. I mean, when the prick tells me to do one thing, like five minutes later the asshole is telling me that I need to be doing something else. GET IT THE FUCK STRAIGHT then get pissed off at me for not doing something. I am so sick of his "I am army man I am a prick when I have to be" attitude. Come off it fucker. People have feelings and opinions that are a little more pronounced than yours.


Jennifer...is that you?...I want you out of here immediately. Oh, and don't bother packing your things, building security will take care of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home