Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hate for Hanger-Ons

Mike from Wake Forrest

I hate that fuckin kid who follows me and my friends everywhere. I guess he doesnt understand that we lock the door when he leaves our dorm room so we can drink in peace. Hey dumb shit, if you say you'll be back in a couple seconds, leave and here the door lock, we dont want you around. Especially if you knock and say "It's me" and it still takes us 2 minutes to opne the door. We dont give a shit if you have beer, we do too, and if we need any we'll be sure to steal it from you you little bitch. Oh yea, and one more thing, never, ever come into my room and just stand there and say nothing, if you have nothing to say to me, stay the fuck out, or hang yourself or something.

Wait...dude, what are you guys up to tonight? Yeah...can I hop a ride with you guys? Oh Nice, SHOTGUN! Boo-Ya!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate the president and his hadlers for turning a country that valued decency and some of the better human rights now exports torture and ill will like it's gold...

The lies have to stop... I get a headache everytime I hear them...

Yes Condi, you worthless bithc, America DOES TORTURE people now and YOU WELL FUCKING KNOW IT!!!

Uncle Dick Cheney has quite a stash of 'enemy combatants' in shackles that you can beat and electrocute...

What happened to the country that I knew?

Oh, and you fundamentalist 'christians'? Don't get me started. How do you like being played for suckers!?!?

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude i think the guy you're talking about graduated from high school with me. he's not from tennessee, is he?

1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous are you fucking retarded? Did you read the entry you just commented on? Stick your head back up your giant asshole and shut the fuck up.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home