Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Hate for Fakers

Anonymous from Who Knows

You know what really grinds my gears, i hate these clowns that self proclaim themselves a heavy drinker. Yeah I have hung out with you before and watched you puke all over yourself later in the night. So don't come to me every weekend with a story about how much you drank and how hungover you are b/c I know the truth. I've seen your type before - flashy, making the scene, flaunting convention, but when it comes down to it you just can't handle your drinks. Stop lying about how bad ass you are and how much you drink.

But dude, you SAW me drink that whole 30 rack!

1 Comments:

Blogger COLLEGE TRUTH said...

check out our new blog:

www.collegetruth.blogspot.com

your comments?

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home