Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Double Hate: Fatties and German Fashion

Lorraine from George Brown College

I hate seeing fat people eating at McDonalds....hey Tubby McLardbutt put down the double big mac... it just disgusts me, i know how hard is it to go to Subway or something?? I mean its no wonder you're 100 pounds over weight when all you eat is fat, mayo and salt.... cant they feel their arteries clogging??? and especially if they fucking supersize there meal, whoa there why don't you just add the extra mayo extra cheese and take away the lettuce and tomatoes it doesn't matter now... and you wonder why people are disgusted maybe cuz you've got your equally over weight kids sitting next to you!!! now wipe the mayo from your chin, get off your cottage-cheese ass and go to the gym fatty!!

Oh and you know what else I hate... people who wear sandals and socks... I mean your fucking kidding me right??? The purpose of socks is to keep your feet warm right??.... the purpose of sandals is to let your feet have air, usually its warm out when people wear sandals right?? So why contradict yourselves??? If you put on socks in the morning how hard is it to choose shoes instead of sandals!! I really don't get it!!...and it makes me really angry...do you purposely want to look like a retard?? Is this some kind of joke to piss off people like me? Or do you honestly think you look good? I hate you!

Well, excuse me if I want to keep my toes warm while I go hiking and talk in low, gutteral tones.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fucking hate people who can't use the appropriate form of "theirs".
Are you some fucking 10th grade, punk monkey?

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate people who don't know the difference between "your" and "you're".

1:58 AM  
Blogger Kinger said...

i had people that post replies that comment on spelling and grammer. This a America a country which has bastardized English in the worst way. If you are such an expert on grammer and spelling why don't you work for a publishing company already??

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate people who defend the use of bad grammAr with bad grammAr.

if you're going to criticize somebody's linguistic pickiness, don't make yourself look like an idiot in the process.

at least try to put a little effort into it.

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous, you are guilty of committing a logical fallacy. Just because somebody uses an incorrect term does not mean that he or she does not know how to use the proper term. And at least capitalize the first word of your sentences if you're going to chastise the grammatical content of another person's writing.

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home