Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Hate for Almost-Relatives

Sara at UNCW
I freaking HATE my uncle's useless good-for-nothing girlfriend that really hates you and continuously pretends not to only for the sake of remaining a fuck buddy. The stupid 30 something looks like she could easily pass for the 55+ menu and looks like a poodle who's been put through the freaking dryer. STOP causing drama in our lives and do us a favor and over-dose THE RIGHT WAY! We don't WANT to find you! You can even leave your kids and 50billion dogs and 500 sexual harrassment lawsuits. The world would be a better place without you, you disgusting whiny-voiced, drama queen, thinks she has my body WHORE!!! BLAH I FUCKING HATE YOU.

Nothing says 'Welcome to the family' like blind hatred! Happy Holidays!

1 Comments:

Blogger Legal Forms said...

Hi, I was blog surfing for the latest information on relationship siteswomens relationship advice and ended up on your blog. Obviously your blog came up in my search, but I'm certainly glad I did! Would you mind if I link to your blog in my "favorites" page?

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home