Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Hate for Immigrants

Dassin
I really hate "the non-english speaker at work". look buddy, you live in a country where you NEED to learn english. get it NNNEEEDDDDDDD. Wait, i guess you don't. You have used the word "colodge" to describe "close", "club" and "curry chicken" you fuckwit. I don't know why your sorry ass was hired but your dumb groinless self has gotten me into trouble more times than i can count because I could not understand your babble. Im open to Immigrants, fuck, I am one, BUT I WENT TO THE TROUBLE OF LEARNING ENGLISH BEFORE APPLYING FOR A JOB HERE. So next time you say "Bukasmyshuitra" im gonna punch you in the neck because "YEU TE URESK" "YA TIBEA NI LUBLIU" "JE T'HAIS" "I HATE YOU"

Whatever happened to all the immigrants from Eastern Europe? Man, now THOSE were immigrants, not like these drag-asses we have today.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Selling Your Soul, Blogging about Blogging
Don't jump! Don't jump! Aaron talks about the frustrations of blogging and contemplates selling his soul and starting a blog about blogging.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

9:21 AM  
Blogger tandyjones48682177 said...

I really enjoyed your blog. This is a cool Website Check it out now by Clicking Here . I know that you will find this WebSite Very Interesting Every one wants a Free LapTop Computer!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed your blog it gets my nipples wet.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home