Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Hate for IM Etiquette

Georgia H. Hates

I really hate those people that put up the depressed away messages. You know, the ones that say something along the lines of: "I hate my life... I care... Don't I.M. me... School sucks..." If you don't want to be I.M.'ed, THEN SIGN OFF!! You're not going to get attention by being in a bad mood. Just sign off. Or ever better, the people that put up BLANK away messages! What, do you seriously lack the creative capabilities to put something half-intelligent up?? Then there's the away messages that look like this: "..." STOP PUTTING UP PUNCTUATION AS A FORM OF VERBAL COMMUNICATION! I hate you!

Normally I reserve this space to mock the hater who has just posted but in this case, yes, Georgia, that is a very astute point. I hate those people too...call me, we'll talk about it more.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my ad tracking related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome blog. Keep on blogging! If you're interested in Hummers, make sure and checkout our website about Hummers and Humvees. See it at Hummers Blog.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home