Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Hate for Everything

Jeff from U of I hates just about everything.

I hate Republicans who think GWB is a conservative. Guess what he's a neo-conservative. I also hate Republicans that are solely Republican because they're religious. Guess what? You're also RE-tarded b/c democrats can believe in God too. I don't want to hear this mightier than though attitude about how I'm a racist and I'm intolerant b/c I actually face the facts rather than ignore them. I don't want your religion to rule my life. Do you want to go live somewhere where you couldn’t eat beef b/c that was against the religion. Really, no? I wouldnt either which is why I want every social conservative to burn in hell (I mean, you believe in it) b/c the world is changing and deal with it. Would the rules that worked back then work now? No? Is that why the constitution is amendable? Stop ruling others lives. Note: This isn't to all Republicans (I think most are misguided), but the ignorant ones need to shut the fuck up now. I'm informed is it so hard for you to be. (By the way I hated Kerry too so shut the fuck up about that fiasco.)

We'll be hearing a lot...A LOT more from Jeff over the next few days. In the meantime, notice how he capitalizes 'republican' but not'democrat'...interesting.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a great blog here! I have a atv mud tires site. You'll find info on most major brands of atv mud tires such as Michelin, Goodyear, BF Goodrich, Cooper and more. With winter right around the corner, you can also get tire chain recommendations for your vehicle. Check it out when you can :)
Rod

11:35 PM  
Anonymous goodyear tires said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts Street. I was looking for goodyear tires related information and found your blog. I have a goodyear tires site. You'll find info on atv tires as well as most major brands of vehicle tires such as Michelin, Goodyear, BF Goodrich, Cooper and more. With winter here, you can also get winter tire and tire chain recommendations for your vehicle. Come and check it out if you get time :-)
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO ONE gives a FUCK about your TIRES. Would you people shut the fuck up and stop spamming a blog site? Get real! YES, we ALL mind if you post your links here. Some of us would just like to read this stuff and work off some of our righteous anger by laughing at others' diatribes. We don't care about your website that's devoted to (insret anything at all that's totally unrelated to the topic of the post in question). You should be ashamed that you have a website devoted to tires of any kind. Now go away.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Darth F said...

Hey there my name is Steve, I like your website. I liked the combination of content and layout and am trying to come up with a layout for my site that will work as well and look as professional as yours. I would appreciate it if anyone could look at my shoei motorcycle helmet site and give me your honest opinion. Please drop any comments on my site that you would like and let me know what you think. Thank you anyone who could take a couple of minutes to help out! I'm pretty new at this and still learning so much, man it's a lot of work!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home