Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Double Hate-Back

Jon B.

To Sara B: I'm not sure whether to continue hating you, to thank you or to offer you my condolences. So here's a "fucking hint" for you. When/if you find a "nice guy", for the love of god don¹t give him the "I like you too much and don¹t want to risk ruining our friendship by dating" line. Holy fuck. If there's ever another Hitler who wipes out an entire race, I hope it's girls who give guys that line. I'm sure Street knows exactly what that's like.

Ouch, I guess you read my article on being a Baxter. I officially declare this Hate-Thread over! Jon, Sara, shake hands and appologize.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting blog you have here, I have added it to my list and will check in often!

Best Wishes,
Ken
Read Faster

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging puts 48th soldiers in hot water
Soldiers in the 48th Brigade Combat Team have come under fire recently, and not for what they are doing on the dangerous roads of suburban Baghdad.
Free Online Bingo Games are here for good cyber bingo related site. If you've never played before, check out the site now - Peace!

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home