Contribute to The Famous Hate List, send your hate to Streeter@StreeterSeidell.com Just make sure to include your first name, last initial and school.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hate For The Law

Jake from Minnesota
I really fucking hate the baliff from the St. Louis. County courthouse in Virginia, MN. the last time i went to court. I was there on my 4th underage drinking ticket and after the judge bitched at me about drnking a little whiskey and slapped me with a $1064.00 fine... the smart ass mother fucker says to me when he's walking me to the clerk's office, "ha...expensive whiskey you buy". I hope you get hit by a truck on your way home from work and someone sets your house on fire you piece of shit!!! Think of me pissing on your grave when you're gasping for your last breaths...
4th underage drinking citation..maybe it's not the courts you should hate but your crippling addiction alcohol? Just a thought.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

ha i've been to dakota county courthouse in hastings.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home